Friday, August 3, 2012

New Life

Hello Friends!
My blogging has been a sad sad tale this last year.  In fact, if the records are correct, I have not posted since 2011!  My apologies.  2012 has brought some delightful changes to my life- including the expectation of a new life this coming September.  With that has come the growing physical changes- physical exhaustion and morning sickness followed by a lovely pregnancy high in the 'babymoon' phase, and now a waddling hot finale! With that has been a change in address- we bought our first home!  Of course there have been numerous other life events for myself and my extended family these past 8 months all of which I will not reflect on.  I also can't promise these next few months will be much better as I prepare for maternity leave and adjust to a newborn baby, but needless to say I hope my blogging will pick up a bit at least by 2013! :) I'm not sure what form the blog will take- it might include some photos and personal stories, but I also hope to write down reflections on life, faith, work, movies, etc.  Thanks for sticking with me-- even through the lull!

1 comment:

  1. Yey! It's great to hear an update, G! Praying all is well and continues to go well as your little family grows! :)

    ReplyDelete