Monday, September 12, 2011

Ciao Carb Counter, I've got Cream of Tatar!

So as of late I've been, ahem, complaining a bit about the diet I was supposed to be on to maintain health.  Which I really really tried to do for at least 4 months.  I hate to admit it but I've pretty much tossed in the towel.  While still trying to choose those whole wheats, more vegetables and meats please, I've stopped fretting about the occasional pasta and (not so occassional) cookie. 

Part of my relief is finding that "Cream of Tatar" if taken (a tablespoon a day with water) can also alleviate the 'ickies'.  As if I needed another thing to add to my concoction of vitamins... but this one promises that you don't have to follow the diet in order to have effectiveness.  Which my tummy and taste buds sounds a loud 'hoorah' too.
 

So bring on the milk (responsibly), and pass me that banana because I'm ready for a little bit of wholesome sugar back in my diet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment